Satu lagi artikel meletup dari Chedet ! Susah dan lambat nak masuk chedet ler ni, itupun kalau lepas. Bukti TERLALU RAMAI yang menyokong Tun Mahathir hehehe .... So saya copy paste di bawah buat mereka yang frust tak dapat nak masuk chedet. Harap blogger dan Fbooker lain pun buat yang sama.
Sikit je Tun sentuh hal Jambatan Bengkok di mana Tun menegaskan sekali lagi bahawa isu itu tidaklah begitu besar sehingga memaksa beliau mengambil keputusan menggesa Najib bersara dari jawatan PM.
Antara alasan2 lain yang disebut adalah -
1- Rel berkembar elektrik dari JB ke Padang Besar yang turut ditolak oleh Najib. For 14 billion Ringgit we would have this project completed by 2010. Instead, forced by the demand, he sanctioned the continuation of the track from Ipoh to Padang Besar for 12 billion Ringgit. We lost a lot of money.
5 - Barisan Penasihat2 ala Budak Tingkat 4 zaman Paklah termasuk Matsaleh yang menghanguskan wang rakyat lebih dari RM7 billion !
6 - Mengenepikan semua agensi kerajaan sedia ada dengan mewujudkan agensi kerajaan baru yang dianggotai oleh pegawai bukan kerajaan dan dibayar jauh lebih tinggi dari pegawai kerajaan. Kesannya ramai pegawai kerajaan tidak puashati.
9 - Buta mengikut kata para penasihat ..... contohnya bila diberitahu yang pengundi Cina menolak BN tahun 2008 kerana tidak suka dengan DEB, para penasihat cadangkan supaya Najib hapuskan dasar2 affirmatif dan bodek orang bukan Melayu..... dan Najib ikut....
10 - Bilangan tempat pelajar Melayu di IPTA dikurangkan walaupun rata2 IPTS orang Melayu tidak sampai pun 10%. Ramai kontrektor Bumi terpaksa gulung tikar bila tidak lagi mendapat keutamaan.
11 - Secara tak langsung Najib sudah mengamalkan konsep Malaysian Malaysia tajaan Dap tapi dijenamakan sebagai 1Malaysia !
12 - Tunduk kepada desakan pembangkang, Najib hapuskan ISA
13 - Kemudian Najib mula menyogok wang kepada rakyat .....
14 - Perhimpunan diatur di mana penganjur terpaksa mengumpulkan 10 ribu orang dan diminta menjunjung placard I LOVE PM
15 - Namun orang cina tetap menolak Najib. Mereka memilih pembangkang dan kesannya, pencapaian beliau lebih teruk dari Paklah. Begitu juga pengundi Melayu. Orang Melayu undi BN kerana takut kepada prospek Lim Kit Siang menjadi TPM.
17 - Sepanjang waktu itu Tun menyokong Najib. Beberapa kali Tun menegur Najib akan strategi yang salah tapi tidak diendahkan. Tun beri katadua sebelum PRU13 jika prestasi Najib lebih teruk dari Paklah, Najib kena bersara.
18 - Namun walaupun jelas Najib gagal, Tun tetap meminta rakyat terus menyokong Najib.
19 - TAPI dengan pelbagai kontroversi yang ada kini, Tun yakin BN akan kalah jika Najib terus memimpin.
20 - Banyak perkara mengenai sikap Najib yang Tun tidak berkenan tapi semua itu Tun tolak tepi termasuk gaya hidup mewah bininya.
21 - Tapi bila Najib tidak dapat jelaskan kemana perginya billion2 wang 1MDB dan penglibatan beliau dengan beberapa personaliti pelik dalam 1MDB, Tun merasakan Najib sudah tidak lagi layak menjadi PM.
22 - TUN AKAN JELASKAN BAGAIMANA NAJIB KERUGIAN BILLION2 RM DALAM ARTIKEL SETERUSNYA !
Nah..... tu dia .... no 22 yang paling gempak ! Kan saya dah cakap... Tun tahu LEBIH BANYAK dari apa yang beliau tulis sebelum ini.
Ternyata bila Najib buat tak endah gesaannya malah dikerahkan orang2nya supaya menyerang Tun, mungkin Tun rasa perlu untuk meningkatkan lagi tahap serangannya pula !
Saya ulang - kepada pro ahjibgor, sebelum anda memandai2 serang Tun dengan info yang entah dari mana anda petik, sila dapatkan SEPENUHnya maklumat dari 1MDB terlebih dahulu. Yang resmi ok.... minta 1MDB keluarkan kenyataan penjelasan kemudian baru follow ....
THE CROOKED BRIDGE AND ME
1. Some people believe that I am so angry over not building the crooked bridge that I want Najib to resign.
2. I am not so frivolous. Yes, I am disappointed, especially as Najib appealed to the Singapore PM to build a bridge and the latter rejected it. It is shameful that we dare not build a bridge in our own land without approval by Singapore.
3. This shameful episode is not enough for me to ask Najib to step down. Najib is the son of Tun Razak, the man responsible for my elevation to Prime Ministership. Partly for that reason and partly because Najib showed good performance when I was PM, I wanted Najib to be PM. And people know I worked hard at it pressuring Abdullah to appoint him as DPM, so that he would become PM, when Abdullah leaves.
4. But Najib failed in many areas after becoming PM. Apart from the bridge he did not go ahead with the double tracking and electrification of the railway line from J.B. to Padang Besar which had been agreed upon but was dropped by Abdullah. For 14 billion Ringgit we would have this project completed by 2010. Instead, forced by the demand, he sanctioned the continuation of the track from Ipoh to Padang Besar for 12 billion Ringgit. We lost a lot of money.
5. Then he began to recruit his own 4th floor boys plus a number of British personnel to advise him on how to run the country. They, also used foreign consultants costing more than 7 billion ringgit. We had achieved independence in 1957 and we got rid of British advisers. We did better without them. Najib did not seem to believe in the Malaysian capacity to develop the country.
6. Ignoring the EPU and other Government departments he set up a new agency to plan the development of the country. This agency was headed by a non-civil servant and the salaries of these personnel far exceed that paid to civil servants.
7. The civil servants were very unhappy. In the past they on their own transformed this country from a developing country to a middle-income nation. Now their services, their expertise and experience are no longer needed.
8. They had always been loyal to the BN Government. Now many no longer support the Government. Some even join the opposition after retirement and stood as candidates in elections.
9. As a result of the role given to this new agency the policies of the Government were changed. Najib was told that the rejection of Abdullah in 2008 was due to Chinese dislike for the New Economic Policy. To win them back Najib must ignore affirmative action and should be seen to be more supportive of the Chinese and Indians.
10. He reduced places for bumis in the Government Universities even though in the numerous private universities and twinned colleges, bumis make up less than 10%. Bumiputra contactors and small business no longer had government favour. Most had to stop their businesses.
11. Without saying so in so many words he had adopted the Malaysian Malaysia slogan of the opposition, only calling it One Malaysia instead.
12. Responding to opposition demand he abolished the ISA and freed all those under restricted residence. Crime rates went up.
13. Then he started giving money to people, not just to individuals who earn less than RM3000/- per month but to the associations and the corporate sector as well. Billions were spent on this.
14. Then rallies were organised on every occasions. The organisers were instructed to gather 10,000 people. They were given food and allowances and were transported to the sites, where they were given placards to hold up with “I love PM” written on them. A song 1M4U was composed and sung even at the national day parade.
15. Despite all these the Chinese refused to support Najib. They flocked to the opposition and he performed worse than Abdullah in the 13th General Election.
16. The Malays too did not support Najib. Selangor after he headed UMNO did worse than 2008. Malays only voted for BN because they feared Anwar would appoint Kit Siang as DPM.
17. Through all these I continued to support Najib. On the few occasions I met him, I told him his strategy was wrong but my views were ignored. I said before the 2013 elections that if he did worse than Abdullah he should resign. I had fully expected him to do better than Abdullah.
18. When he failed I told people that they should continue to support him. I was prepared, despite everything to see him lead the BN in the 14th GE.
19. But now with the controversies dogging him I am sure BN would lose if he leads it in the 14th GE.
20. There are many things about his personal behavior that I thought were not right. But I was prepared to overlook them, including he and his wife’s lavish lifestyle.
21. But when he cannot explain where billions of Ringgits have gone to and his involvement with questionable people in the management of 1MDB, I felt that he is not fit to be the Prime Minister of this country.
22. I will explain about how he lost billions of Ringgit in my next blog.