Saya cuma mahu tumpukan pada 15 persoalan yang menjadi point utama artikel itu.
Matthias menimbulkan satu persoalan yang saya percaya semakin ramai turut sama memikirkannya - Kenapa Amerika ( US ) tidak berapa semangat untuk ikut sama dalam misi SAR MH370 ? Peranan US dalam SAR sememangnya begitu hambar padahal US memiliki teknologi terkini yang mampu memberi sumbangan paling besar dalam usaha SAR dari awal lagi.
Matthias menggariskan 15 soalan yang perlu kita tanya US -
1) Was the plane ordered to turn back, if so who gave the order?
2) Was the plane turned back manually or by remote control?
3) If the latter, which country or countries have the technologies to execute such an operation?
4) Was MH 370 weaponised before its flight to Beijing?
5) If so, what are the likely methods for such a mission – Biological weapons, dirty bombs?
6) Was Beijing / China the target and if so why?
7) Qui Bono? ( siapa yang menerima laba / siapa yang untung )
8) The time sequence of countries identifying the alleged MH 370 debris in the Indian Ocean was first made by Australia followed by France, Thailand, Japan, and Britain via Immarsat. Why did US not offer any satellite intelligence till today?
9) Prior to the switch of focus to the Indian Ocean, was the SAR mission in the South China Sea, used as a cover for the deployment of undersea equipment to track and monitor naval capabilities of all the nations’ navies competing for ownership of disputed territorial waters? Reuters as quoted above seems to have suggested such an outcome.
10) Till to date why has there been no focus, especially by foreign mass media, on the intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego Garcia, the strategic naval and air base of the US?
11) Why no questions were asked whether the flight path of MH 370 (if as alleged crashed in the Indian Ocean), was within the geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego Garcia? Why no planes were deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the “Unidentified” plane which obviously would pose a threat to the Diego Garcia military base?
12) The outdated capabilities of the Hexagon satellite system deployed by the US in the 1970s has a ground resolution of 0.6 meters, what more the present and latest technologies which boast of the ability to identify objects much smaller in size. Why have such satellites not provided any images of the alleged debris in the Indian Ocean? Were they deliberately withheld?
13) On April 6th, 2012, the US launched a mission dubbed “NROL-25” (consisting of a spy satellite) from the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar” a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures such as military bunkers. Though the true capabilities of the satellites are not publicly known due to their top-secret classification, some analysts have claimed that the technology allows the authorities to zoom in on items as small as a human fist from hundreds of miles away. How is it that no imagery of MH370 debris was forwarded to Malaysia, as this capability is not classified though other technologies might well remain classified? (Source: Slate.com)
14) Could it be that the above capabilities were not as touted?
15) However, in December, 2013, the US Atlas V rocket was launched carrying the spy satellite NROL-39 for the National Reconnaissance Office, an intelligence agency which is often overshadowed by the notorious National Security Agency (NSA), only it scoops data via spy satellites in outer space. The "NROL-39 emblem” is represented by the Octopus – a versatile, adaptive, and highly intelligent creature. Emblematically, enemies of the United States can be reached no matter where they choose to hide. The emblem boldly states "Nothing is beyond our reach". This virtually means that the tentacles of America's World Octopus are spreading across the globe to coil around everything within their grasp, which is, well, everything (Source: Voice of Moscow). Yet, the US with such capabilities remained silent. Why?
Dari no 8 di atas - Kenapa US yang mempunyai rangkaian satelit perisikan paling canggih di dunia langsung tidak mahu membantu ?
No 11 - Pangkalan tentera US di Diego Garcia pastinya mempunyai radar yang mampu mengesan pergerakan pesawat MH370, dan kenapa US tidak menghantar pesawat untuk memintas pesawat yang tidak dikenali ( pada pagi 8 Mac ) itu kerana ia merupakan satu ancaman kepada pangkalan DG.
No 15 ada sebut tentang pelancaran sebuah spy satellite pada Disember 2013 dibawah misi NROL-39 - ( Klik untuk besarkan )
Kemampuan satelit ini dikatakan -
Specialist publication Spaceflight Now suggested that the NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar,” a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures such as military bunkers. Though the true capabilities of the satellites are not publicly known due to their top-secret classification, some analysts have claimed that the technology allows the authorities to zoom in on items as small as a human fist from hundreds of miles away.
Kalau satelit itu mampu untuk zoom in genggaman tangan dari ratusan batu jauhnya, apalah sangat objek sebesar Boeing 777 ! Tapi kenapa pihak US langsung tidak menawarkan bantuan imej satelit mereka ?
Matthias akhiri artikelnya dengan gesaan kepada media supaya mengajukan 15 soalan diatas kepada pihak US kerana mereka saja yang mampu berikan jawapan yang pasti.
I therefore call upon Malaysian mass media to be courageous and initiate such queries as only the US and other intelligence agencies can give definitive answers to the above 15 questions.